Click here for a summary of my teaching goals and philosophy.
- Guannan Wei (PhD), Purdue
- Research on staged symbolic execution and reachability types.
- Siyuan He (PhD), Purdue
- Research on reachability types/ownership type systems.
- David Deng (PhD), Purdue
- Research on reachability types/ownership/effect systems.
- Anxhelo Xhebraj (PhD), Purdue
- Research on 2nd-class values and intermediate representations for functional programming languages.
- Hannah Leung (PhD), Purdue, 2020-2022
- Research on dependent object types (DOT), logical relations.
- Vaastav Arora (Undergrad), Purdue, 2020-2021
- Research project on coeffect systems in Scala 3/Dotty.
- Nitin John Raj (PhD), Purdue, 2020-2021
- Research on dependent object types (DOT).
- Matthias Krebs, TU Darmstadt, 2018-2019
- Master’s Thesis : Implementing Abstract Dependent Classes with SMT Solving.
- Fabian Muscariello, TU Darmstadt, 2015
- Bachelor’s Thesis : A Unifying Framework for Complex Event Processing.
- Compilers: Principles and Practice (CS352) (co-lectured with Tiark Rompf), Spring 2020 and 2022.
- Team supervisor for the Software Engineering Project (SEP), where students work with industry partners on real-world projects.
- Type Systems for Programming Languages, SS 2015, Seminar.
- Teaching Assistant for Concepts of Programming Languages (COPL), 2014-2015, Lecture.